Seller code of conduct
Finixel enables you to reach hundreds of customers. We strive to ensure a fair and trustworthy buyer and seller experience. At Finixel, we expect you to adhere to the code of conduct principles outlined below. Violation of the code of conduct principles may result in the loss of your selling privileges and removal from Finixel Marketplace.
Seller Code of Conduct Principles:
- Adhere to all applicable laws and abide by all Finixel policies.
- Maintain current account information.
- Never misrepresent yourself.
- Always act in a manner that ensures a trustworthy experience for Finixel customers.
- Never list products that may cause harm to Finixel customers.
- Never engage in any misleading, inappropriate or offensive behavior. This applies to all your activities, including but not limited to:
- Information provided on your account
- Information provided in listings, content or images
- Communication between you and Finixel or you and our customers
- Act fairly at all times. Unfair behavior includes but is not limited to the following:
- Behavior that could be deemed as manipulation or "gaming" of any part of the buying or selling experience
- Actions that could be perceived as manipulating customer reviews, including by directly or indirectly contributing false, misleading or inauthentic content
- Activities that could be perceived as attempting to manipulate Finixel's search results or sales rankings
- Actions that intentionally damage another seller, their listings or their ratings
All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products on Finixel. Misusing the Finixel.com website: As a community, all sellers are able to access and use the Finixel.com website. If a seller uploads excessive amounts of data repeatedly, or otherwise uses the website in an excessive or unreasonable way, it can create a disproportional load on the website and impair the ability of other sellers to easily access and use the website. If a seller is misusing or making excessive or unreasonable use of the Finixel.com website, Finixel may in its sole discretion restrict or block access to product feeds or any other website functions that are being misused until the seller stops its misuse.